Saturday, January 15, 2011

Turbulence Training for Women Review
By:  Kyle Garner





While looking for a new fat burning workout, I stumbled across a program promising better fat loss results in half the time. Frankly, it sounded too good to be true, but with life seemingly moving at a faster pace these days, leaving me with little time to hit the gym, I decided this new program – Turbulence Training for Women –  was worth a shot.

If you aren't yet familiar with "TT", as it's commonly referred to by its ever-growing fan base, this is a workout program in which you ditch the time-consuming and ineffective cardio sessions and replace it with 3 short-burst fat burning workouts that combine both resistance training and superior interval training.

The results are a leaner, sexier, feminine-looking physique, with less time spent in the gym away from your family and friends. So let's have a look at what my experience was with TT for women.

To start out, the Turbulence Training program offers a convenient and economically-friendly $4.95 21-day trial (after which you are billed the remaining $35), but I decided to follow the program for the full 4 weeks to really measure its effectiveness.

My first concern was that the workouts would be either too easy or too difficult, but after quickly reviewing the TT program I knew that wouldn’t be a problem!

Not only is this program packed with workouts to keep even gym fanatics busy for a long time, but the TT
Fat Loss program has workouts that allow beginners to naturally progress without over-doing themselves.




My next biggest concern was that these workouts would turn me into the next He-man.  Let's face it, we want fat loss, but if it's going to make us big and bulky, then forget it.

Fortunately, the combination of bodyweight exercises, traditional dumbbell exercises, and interval training made my body smaller and firmer, not big and bulky. After 4 weeks, there was definitely no threat of me entering the next bodybuilding competition, but my arms, abs and hips had noticeably toned up and my stomach was flatter than it had been in years.



Turbulence Training


And I can't forget to mention the interval training portion of the workouts either.  These short burst training sessions will challenge you mentally and physically, but they are so quick and the natural exercise high you feel after completing one of these sessions simply does not compare to anything else.

I refuse to spend 30-45 minutes wasting my time running on the treadmill anymore without getting any results. I’ve said “NO” to boring cardio for good.



Other Cool Features:

These workouts offer a lot of variety in the exercises to keep your body guessing and your mind stimulated.

The program offers exercise photos along with the accompanying descriptions.

When you purchase the program, you get a free 3-month membership to the Turbulence Training fat loss forum where you can get professional advice directly from the author, Craig Ballantyne, as well as social support from other women all over the world – just like you. This forum is priceless – and you get it free with Turbulence Training.

Problems:

I didn't have many concerns with this program.  In fact, the only thing I can really think that could be improved is a more convenient travel program.  The manual is quite cumbersome, and would involve printing off a large number of pages.  However, all I did was write down my workout in a little booklet, double check to ensure I knew how to do the exercises correctly and head off to the gym.

So, for $4.95 and a 21-day trial, TurbulenceTraining for Women is an excellent investment and I highly recommend you give it a try if you’re looking to tone your body up in just a few weeks with short, burst workouts...


Click on the book for a free women's report


No comments:

Post a Comment